This class is designed to be taken while pregnant. We will cover all the basics you need to know from birth through the first 6 months of life.
* Birth and the postpartum bonding period
* The importance of skin to skin
* Proper latching techniques
* Getting and maintaining a proper milk supply
* Avoiding common "booby traps"
* When/if to introduce bottles and pacifiers
* When/if to pump and how to get started
* Roles for the support person in a breastfeeding relationship
* Basics on how to get organized for going back to work
Take as part of the Prenatal Series (Better Baby Class or Labor+Birth Class) or al la carte.
Cost for this class alone is $35.
Class participants will also receive $25 off select Port City Doula Services.
Contact us at the store 910-769-6443 or 910-294-3284.
THE CLASS IS TWO HOURS LONG TO ALLOW FOR DISCUSSION AND QUESTIONS.
|Skill Level: ||beginner|
|Skill Details: |
|Instructor: ||Stephanie Luther|