Port City Doula offers everything from labor and birth preparation, sibling integration, newborn care and breastfeeding classes to Birth + Postpartum Doula services. We have a growing Lactation Team to answer all of your infant feeding questions and help support YOUR goals for breastfeeding success.
Port City Doula is a local collective of professionals who are offering a complete range of community oriented and family-centered services for the pregnancy and the early newborn stages of life.
We are a collective of Birth and Postpartum Doulas, Lactation Counselors, Birth and Newborn Educators, Sleep Consultants, Placenta Encapsulation Specialists and Photographers. Our list of services are still growing and we can’t wait for what’s next!
Not sure you need a doula for labor but would love a guide for pregnancy? This is your cup o tea! We can develop a simple plan put together your registry, plan out your home possibilities are endless!Birth Doula Services
Post Partum Services
Sibling Doula Services
- Breastfeeding, pumping and bottle feeding education and support
- Formula feeding assistance
- Overnight support
- Gentle guidance and support for common breastfeeding issues such as latching, positioning, nursing in public, etc.
- Infant bonding and soothing techniques
- Assistance with self-care postpartum recovery for both vaginal deliveries and cesarean sections
- A watchful eye and heart for postpartum mood disorders
- Non-judgmental support of all parenting styles
- Light housework and meal preparation
- Sibling and spouse support
- And so much more
Infant Feeding, Breastfeeding, Or Pumping Questions? We Have Answers. Our In-office And In Home Lactation Support Provides Convenience And Understanding Without Any Judgement Or Agenda.